2 oz Body Spray – CBD Oil For Pain
Full Spectrum. Our 200mg topical pain spray is curated from plants in harmony to deliver relief to all of those hard-to-reach and delicate areas. Perfectly packaged to take on-the-go and apply as needed.
All Groheline products are tested at a state certified, third party, independent lab to ensure potency, purity, and overall quality.
2 oz 200mg Body Spray:
Our 200mg Topical Body Spray was created from plants blended in harmony to deliver relief to all of those hard-to-reach spots. This topical spray is perfect for on-the-go and has a 2 year shelf life. Don’t let the “travel-sized” component fool you though; this spray penetrates deeply, absorbs quickly, and leaves no greasy residue.
The 200mg Body Spray is anti inflammatory with antioxidant and analgesic properties. It provides pain relief while soothing irritation and itching.
Apply directly to affected area by spraying and/or rubbing in with hand. Use as needed. Not meant for facial applications. Topical use only. Store in a cool dry place, shake well.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe can accelerate the healing of burns, rich in bioactive compounds such as amino acids and antioxidants
- Sunflower Lecithin – Is used as an emulsifier to bring water and oil elements together.
- Witch Hazel – Relieves inflammation, reduces irritation, fights acne, alleviates scalp sensitivity.
- Hemp Extract Oil – Source of cannabinoids & terpenes. Sourced from Department of Agriculture certified Colorado Hemp.
- Sweet Almond oil – fatty acids help skin retain moisture. Hypoallergenic. High in Vitamin E (antioxidant).
- Jojoba – Jojoba’s wax structure is most similar to natural oils from skin which helps absorption. It doesn’t evaporate like water based moisturizers.
- Argan – Argan is filled with omega fatty acids that help repair cell membranes. It can rejuvenate skin through heightened moisture retention and better elasticity of skin.
- Wintergreen– Is an analgesic, anti-rheumatic, anti-arthritic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aromatic and astringent properties. It also acts as a carminative and diuretic.
- Cassia (Cinnamon)– Improves circulation, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antiviral, astringent properties.
- Clove– Is an antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal and immune system booster.
- Frankincense– Helps reduce stress reactions, immune booster, skin rejuvenation, memory improvement, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Oregano – Aides psoriasis, eczema and candida. Oregano has anti-fungal and antioxidant properties.
- Balsam Fir needle– Balsam Fir Needle has been shown to fight pain, prevent infections, improve respiratory function, increase metabolism, detoxify the body, and reduces body odor.
- Rosemary – Can boost immune system health, anti-inflammatory, promotes digestion, increases circulation and eases headache symptoms.
- Camphor– Is a counterirritant for itching, used as a pain reliever, and is shown to aide fungal infections.
- Turmeric– Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Beta Caryophyllene – heightened bioavailability, pain relief, boosts immune system, alleviates stress, reduces inflammation, promotes healthy digestion, analgesic properties.
Full Spectrum, Isolate