Groheline’s 1 oz CBD Salve is formulated with a harmonious blend of oils, our CBD salve is guaranteed to work quickly and penetrate problem areas deeply.
- Unrefined, Virgin Shea Butter -has emollient qualities and melts on contact with the skin making very quick to absorb.
- Coconut oil – fatty acids provides a strong binding agent for cannabinoids.
- Calendula – anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, & anti-bacterial. Good for wounds.
- Sweet Almond oil – fatty acids help skin retain moisture. Hypoallergenic. High in Vitamin E (antioxidant).
- Jojoba -wax structure similar to natural oils from skin which helps absorb quicker. Doesn’t evaporate like water based moisturizers.
- Arnica – infections, eczema, itchiness, and open wounds. Antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Hemp Seed oil – plumps, firms, and tightens skin. Antioxidant. Suitable for all skin types.
- Lavender – acne, eczema, anti-inflammatory, detoxifies skin, prevents wrinkles
- Eucalyptus – antiseptic, anti-fungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
- Camphor – for pain, itching, fungal infections
- Rosemary – boosts immune system, anti-inflammatory, promotes digestion, increases circulation, helps headaches
- Beta Caryophyllene – heightened bioavailability, pain relief, boosts immune system, alleviates stress, reduces inflammation, promotes healthy digestion, analgesic.
Groheline’s phytocannabinoid infused CBD Salve offers a fresh, woodsy scent highlighted by Eucalyptus, as it is hand whipped for a light and luxurious feel. Our salve is fast absorbing without greasy residue and is safe for facial applications. Scent can be removed from topical if custom order is placed.
We blend our salve together with essential oils designed to best help you feel relief. These include Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Clary Sage, Bergamot, and Jasmine. These oils are known for acting as antidepressants, antiseborrheics, antiseptics, aphrodisiacs, hypotensives, nervines and sedatives.
Best Used For:
Cuts, burns, scars, acne, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, dry skin, stress relief, and more.
- Store in a cool dry place (slows down degradation)
- 2 year Shelf Life
- Made in small batches and hand poured
Supporting Research for Topical CBD
According to researchers at the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy’s Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, topical CBD applications have been proven to have therapeutic relief of arthritis pain-related behaviors and inflammation without evident side-effects.