Copyrights Violation and DMCA
Groheline Farms fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (also known as DMCA) to protect the rights of copyrights owners. If you think that our website contains materials that rightfully belong to you or an entity you represent, you may contact us and invoke the protections provided by the DMCA act.
How to submit a DMCA complaint?
The complaining party is required to deliver to Groheline Farms the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (please provide us with the URLs from our website where the infringing material is located);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party such as email, telephone, fax, etc.
- The following statements printed, signed manually and sent (you may scan and attach the statement to an email):
“I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
“Under the penalty of perjury I state that the information contained in my complaint is accurate and I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright I claim is infringed.”
- A physical, faxed, or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.